The NovAtel FlexPak-G2-V2 is a GPS+GLONASS L1+L2 receiver in a small, waterproof enclosure. It has two RS-232 serial ports, an auxiliary I/O port, and USB 1.1 support. It includes a power adapter, a null-model cable, and auxiliary I/O port cable. It does not come with an antenna or coax cable. The DE-9 serial ports have power in/out, which can be used to power an external radio.
- 3 RS-232 serial ports (NMEA 0183 or binary)
- Position data up to 20Hz
- GL1DE algorithm to reduce position drift when running in autonomous or SBAS modes.
- Can function as a RTK rover or RTK base station (requires RTK unlock)
- Can use numerous RTK correction data formats such as RTCM v2.x, RTCM v3.x, and CMR+
You can also see what the FlexPak looks like in a video.
GPS plus GLONASS dual frequency 2cm real-time kinematic positions, SBAS, DGPS, 20Hz
This model will operate as either a RTK rover or as a RTK base station.
Note: The FlexPak-G2-V2 receiver can use both GPS and GLONASS satellites. If your base station doesn't transmit correction data for GLONASS, the rover will not be able to use those satellites in the solution. If you want to use GLONASS, you will need GLONASS support on both the base station and the rover(s).
- FlexPak-G2 Product Sheet (includes full specifications)
- FlexPak-G2 Quick Start Guide
- OEMV Installation and Operation User Manual
- OEMV Firmware Reference
- FlexPak-G2 web page at NovAtel.com
- NovAtel Configuration Utility (CDU)
- Lefebure NovAtel OEMV Config Utility