The NovAtel PwrPak7 is a triple frequency GNSS receiver based on the OEM7700 receiver card and includes RS-232 serial, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 16GB of onboard storage. It can track all present and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals. It has three RS-232 serial ports within the DB26 I/O port. It includes a power cable, a DB26 to DB9 serial cable, and a mini-B to type A USB cable. It does not come with an antenna or coax cable.
- Three RS-232 serial ports (NMEA 0183 or binary)
- mini-B USB port
- Integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi for remote configuration, NTRIP client or server
- GPS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5
- GLONASS L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L3, L5
- BeiDou B1, B2, B3
- Galileo E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6
- NavIC (IRNSS) L5
- SBAS L1, L5
- QZSS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6
- L-band up to 5 channels
- Position data up to 100Hz
- GL1DE algorithm to reduce position drift when running in autonomous or SBAS modes.
- Can use TerraStar satellite-based corrections for near-RTK accuracy without the radios or base station.
- Can function as a RTK rover or RTK base station (requires RTK unlock)
- Can use numerous RTK correction data formats such as RTCM v2.x, RTCM v3.x, and CMR+
GPS plus GLONASS L1+L2 1cm real-time kinematic positions and corrections, TerraStar-C, SBAS, DGPS, 20Hz
This will let the receiver function as either a RTK rover or as a RTK base station.
GPS plus GLONASS L1+L2 real-time kinematic corrections, 20Hz output, NTRIP
This will let the receiver function as a typical RTK base station.
|There are numerous other combinations of frequencies, constellations, and features. Feel free to tell us your intended use to get a quote on the right receiver for the task.
Questions / Request a Quote: Contact Us
- PwrPak7 Product Sheet (includes full specifications)
- PwrPak7 Quick Start Guide
- PwrPak7 Installation and Operation User Manual
- OEM7 Commands and Logs Manual
- PwrPak7 web page at NovAtel.com
- NovAtel Connect Configuration Utility
- Lefebure NovAtel OEMV Config Utility