The NovAtel ProPak-V3 is a GPS+GLONASS L1+L2+L-band receiver in a durable enclosure. It has three RS-232 serial ports, an auxiliary I/O port, and USB 1.1 support. The ProPak-V3 also features optional support for an external IMU. It includes an automotive power adapter, a null-model cable, a straight serial cable, a USB cable, auxiliary I/O port cable, and mounting kit. It does not come with an antenna or coax cable.
- 3 RS-232 serial ports (NMEA 0183 or binary)
- Position data up to 20Hz
- Support for optional IMU.
- GL1DE algorithm to reduce position drift when running in autonomous or SBAS modes.
- Can function as a RTK rover or RTK base station (requires RTK unlock)
- Can use numerous RTK correction data formats such as RTCA, RTCM v2.x, RTCM v3.x, CMR, and CMR+
You can also see what the ProPak looks like in a video.
GPS plus GLONASS dual frequency 1cm real-time kinematic positions, SBAS, DGPS, OmniStar G2/HP/XP/VBS, CDGPS, 20Hz
This model will operate as either a RTK rover or as a RTK base station.
Note: The ProPak-V3 receiver can use both GPS and GLONASS satellites. If your base station doesn't transmit correction data for GLONASS, the rover will not be able to use those satellites in the solution. If you want to use GLONASS, you will need GLONASS support on both the base station and the rover(s).
Questions / Request a Quote: Contact Us
- ProPak-V3 Product Sheet (includes full specifications)
- ProPak-V3 Quick Start Guide
- OEMV Installation and Operation User Manual
- OEMV Firmware Reference
- ProPak-V3 web page at NovAtel.com
- NovAtel Configuration Utility (CDU)
- Lefebure NovAtel OEMV Config Utility